Friday, May 6, 2011

Follow Friday


Follow Friday is hosted by Al at Parajunkee's View.

This week's question: Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

My answer: What a perfect question for this week and what an incredibly hard one to answer as well. There are so many books and so many characters out there on my bookshelf, with characters I love and adore for all different reasons. But on the top of my head, I would have to say the character I would most want to be like would be Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy! While she may have complicated romance issues, but she's the type of person you would want to be! She's smart, straightforward, hilarious, kickass against evil vampires, and of course, she knows what she wants - well probably not in her relationships but nonetheless she will stop at nothing until she get's what she wants! The perfect heroine. Plus, she has Dimitri Belikov! That's just an added bonus! ;) wink wink As for which character I would want to date . . . it would have to be the delicious, most handsome hottie on the fictional planet, Bones from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series! If you guys haven't met Bones yet, then you're totally missing out on him and missing out on this great series that will never disappoint readers! He's perfect in every way! He has the best humour to keep you in a laughing fit, he's always on his guard when trouble comes its way, and he is always true to his word . . . plus if you are the one he loves (a girl can only dream), then he will always be there for you! If only he was real! But since he's probably too old for me, an "appropriate" option would be the likes of Simon from Cassandra Clare's series The Mortal Instruments since I love this guy to death! He's such a loyal friend and definitely someone you can trust! And that alone is very important quality in a relationship!

Note: Good old Simon! Wished he was my bff!



Note: Like I said, Bones is hot!


So, followers . . . what do you think?

What character would you want to be and who would you date if you had the chance?

I would LOVE to hear your answers!
Have an awesome weekend you guys!

6 comments:

  1. Good answer! New follower. here's mine:

    http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-and-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have Bones as well!! Awesome choice for sure. Love that man. Sigh. Still haven't read VA though... I know, shame on me!

    New follower, fellow Bones-lover. :D My FF can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Bones is a perfect choice isn't he? haha. You should definitely check out VA!

    Thanks for following and stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower via the hop
    You can find my answers below!:
    Nicki J Markus

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...