Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Richelle Mead reading Bloodlines

Came across this video from the Shadowkissed website. It's Richelle Mead reading an excerpt (I think it's the first chapter) from her upcoming Vampire Academy spinoff book, BLOODLINES! You may have to turn up the volume to hear something . . . but it's the only video I could find on youtube and with the best quality!


By the way at BEA this year, there was a limited number of ARCs for BLOODLINES and I'm sooooooo very jealous of those few who got them! *insert sad face* I plan to attend BEA next year, so fingers crossed I can have a chance to go! Seems like a reader, writer, and bloggers dream! Anyway, tomorrow I'll be posting a book review of THE QUEEN'S LADY by Eve Edwards and tonight I'm going to be reading more of HUNTRESS by Malinda Lo which is fantastic so far!

2 comments:

  1. I am so freaking excited to read this already!!! I'm happy we've got this sneak peek, but man, I want the BEA people to come home NOW and read non stop then post up a review just so I can feed my addiction :D

    I hope you can make it to BEA next year! That'd be amazing. Although pack extra lightly, your suitcase will be FULL by the time you're done LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to read the reviews! THAT WON'T HELP ME!

    Hopefully I can go next year to BEA - or the year after that as it depends on what I'm doing next year with studies etc - but yes, I will make sure to bring suitcases for all the book goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...