Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blogspiration (5): Nerds Like Us


Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author’s choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.




This is my fifth blogspiration post! I hope you enjoy this next quote!


It's John Green and he knows how to speak to the inner (and outer) geek like me. 

Enough said.

So what about you? What inspires you today?

12 comments:

  1. Wow, if this quote can't get me to finally pick up a John Green book, I don't know what will. I love it! And, of course, I can relate to it perfectly. Thanks for sharing, Erin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has some pretty awesome quotes, this one is definitely cool. I will read his books one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I don't see what's wrong with people loving things - it's better than being a hater ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Especially when it comes to books. ;)

      Delete
  4. Such a nerdilicous quote, love it! John Green is fluent is nerd and he couldn't have put it better. Really, what type of an insult is "you like stuff?" Not a very good one at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm never insulted if someone calls me a nerd. I really don't care. I have this picture and it says: "Nerd? We prefer the term INTELLECTUAL BADASS" :p But this quote is great, I need to pick up one of his works soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not insulted by the term 'nerd' either. YES! Brilliant name! I wouldn't mind someone calling me that one in a while. Haha.

      Delete
  6. I so wish I'd gotten this in high school. Oh well, it's a good message for my early twenties too!
    Such a wonderful quote. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wished I got this in high school too. Definitely great for us today though!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...