My name is Erin. I'm a 21 year old girl who lives in the beautiful, sunny Brisbane, Queensland of Australia (even though I do escape from time-to-time in different worlds and some pretty odd places in my books). I'm a reader but most importantly I'm an aspiring writer who hopes to get one of my many manuscripts out there in the publishing world one day. But for now . . . I'm quite happy and content in being the best blogger I can be and being someone who is simply just in love with the written world. <3
What is my blog about?
This blog is all about reviewing books! While I mostly write reviews for YA books of most genres but I do have the casual adult book review written here and there. Now as a serious blogger who is all about honesty when it comes to reviewing books, I try my best in giving my own honest opinion and that's exactly what I do here, which I hope you'll come to appreciate when you read each and every one of my reviews!
You're an author or a publisher?
That's fantastic! Thank you so much for stopping by at my blog! If you're interested in me reviewing one of your books, please free free in contacting me! You can do this either by my contact me page or through my review policy page!
10 Random Facts About Me
- I'm a nerd. OH MY GOD! How did you know that about me?! No seriously, I'm a total nerd when it comes to anything that is well . . . nerdy (comic books, manga, graphic novels, video games . . . you name it!) and I'm not afraid to confess my nerd-ism to the world! We all secretly have it after all! There is no cure!
- I sometimes tell myself - and believe - that my middle name was named after Elizabeth Bennet from Pride & Prejudice and its author Jane Austen (Elizabeth Jane is my middle name you see).
- I love my anime shows! Call me a nerd or whatever but anime is a secret pleasure of mine! Bleach . . . Fruits Basket . . . Nana . . . Ouran Host Club . . . just give me a good storyline and some cute, lovable characters - and throw me in some good old handsome guys - and I'm SO there to watch it!
- I love Korean dramas and K-Pop music! It's another one of my guilty pleasures. While I love pretty much anything related to the Asian culture but Koreans have the best of all things which I'm obsessed with!
- I'm also obsessed with classic books such as Pride & Prejudice, Little Dorrit, Tess of the D'Urbervilles and the likes of Wuthering Heights, but I'm so in love with the storytelling from the very talented Mr. Edgar Allan Poe himself! He's someone who inspires me everyday in my own writing and is someone I just cannot give up my love for!
- You will always see me watching the mixed genres of movies and shows including Anne of Green Gables, Lark Rise to Candleford, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Fringe, Underworld, Resident Evil, Daria, Veronica Mars, Alias, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Village, and practically anything Disney and anime related. They are ALL another one of my guilty pleasures!
- I'm a clean-freak! Anyone else have OCD? I sure as hell do!
- I love Asian food! There's no denying it!
- I love cats . . . not like you care or anything! But hey, I LOVE cats! Hehe. The third cat in my life Mako, the three-year-old boy cat with a mind of his own and with weird little habits in tow, is a cat who I have recently adopted and I love him dearly!
- And lastly I have a thing for books! Oh no! Who told you all of my secrets?! Damn. You totally stole my tenth and final random fact. *shakes head* I was saving this one as a surprise!
Thanks again for stopping by my blog!